b-17 tattoo

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pikeman7000

Recruit
Jul 3, 2006
hi every one im new here, i want to get a b-17 tattoo, but havent been able to find the right photo yet, i want a picture of the b-17 in action, with the top turret looking up, mabey one engine feathered, a bit beat up by flak and fighter attacks, something that shows what the b-17 could take and still come home safe. any help would be appricated, thanks.

Try this one....

Attachments

• B-17.jpg
    B-17.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,067
My recommendation is to make it a back piece and get it done in grey scale like a pencile drawing. That would look good. All of my tattoos are done like this and I love them.

Kind of like these here. Turn them into whole scenes and use the art work as an entire back piece. That would be impressive.

Attachments

• 12.bmp
    972.1 KB · Views: 516
  • art-brighton-hellsangels.jpg
    art-brighton-hellsangels.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,020
thanks for pictures and advice DerAdlerIstGelandet, any way you could show your tattos?

:D Plus mine get shown off too then.

Hey, I just got a custom tattoo of my fathers B-17 . I'll post it soon.

Attachments

• tattoo.bmp
    366.2 KB · Views: 605
I have one.... got the name "Squirrel" tattooed on my left shoulder in 1952
in Jax, Fla. It was a nickname as a youngster.

Since then I've had an auto accident and they had to remove
most of the muscle in my left shoulder. Now the tattoo looks like
the tattoo artist hiccuped !

Remind me to show you my birthmark (!)

Charles

That sounds like an awesome tat..with the beautiful lady painted on the side..and definitely a backpiece. I'd love to see picts when its done. :D

I have 6 of them. I have one more I'd like to get. THEN i'm thinking i'm done, mayyyybe. ;)

I always liked this one... and in fact met the pilot of that B-17 and got an autographed print a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• Lastman.jpg
    Lastman.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 552

Users who are viewing this thread

Back