B-25B /C/D "cut-away" or "X-ray" view (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Corsair_fan

Recruit
Jan 13, 2006
Hi everyone. Longtime lurker, first time poster. :D

I'm trying to create a 3-D model to show the interior of a B-25B (or C or D, since I believe the positions of the crew members would be similar in all 3 of these models). Does anyone have a "cut-away" or "X-ray" view of this plane available? Or can you recommend a published source, either on the Internet or in print?

To give you a better idea of what I'm looking for, I did find this image:

http://www.history.navy.mil/pics/badinfig 10.jpg

...but this is an "H" model, and the crew positions are very different than the B/C/D versions (most notably the lack of a bombardier).

Thanks! 8)

Hi !!!
There is B25J version.I know, it is not what you are exactly looking for but it is not easy to find B,C,D.Be patient.Certainly, you can compare both.

Attachments

• avb25_4_840.jpg
    avb25_4_840.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 471
Wurger,

Thanks very much for your reply, and for the image. I can probably use this along with the "H" image that I already have to estimate the crew positions in the B/C/D model.

Thanks again! 8)

Hi !!!
You are welcome. Do you know that the internet doesn't have any cut-away of B25B/C/D?.I've reviewed all available links without a success.
Regards

I haven't had any luck either. But between the "H" and "J" cut-aways, along with other available exterior schematics of the B/C/D, I think I should be OK.

8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back