B-26 "The Milk Run Special" (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I stumbled on to this and see my daddy. I'm thrilled. He is Floyd D Turner, the one standing on the right end. The shortest one. Thank you.

Bobby Bollinger is 3rd from right, top row. Anyone else have names?

I have been having trouble logging on, but it seems to have been resolved.i appreciate you response . I think my uncle might be deceased by now. And i only remembered that he flew on a plane with that particular nose art.
If i get another reply from you i'll send my emiail addy.
I'm Robert Bollinger youngest Daughter

My Dad flew in the Milk Run Special. He was a participant on D day. My dad had me much much later in life. In fact he was older enough to be my grandfather. He died at the age of 85 on February 25 2011.
I have pictures and I know some stories. Later in life he went by Bob. He was a school teacher for 55 years. He was far from boring. Very proud to have served his country. Robert D Bollinger.

I had no idea that there was anyone alive on his side of the family???

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been having trouble logging on, but it seems to have been resolved.i appreciate you response . I think my uncle might be deceased by now. And i only remembered that he flew on a plane with that particular nose art.
If i get another reply from you i'll send my emiail addy.
I think bobby bollinger is deceased now. He lived in studio city, i believe. He was my dad's brother by another father. My dad's name was Ernest L Adams ( Ernie) .

My Dad flew in the Milk Run Special. He was a participant on D day. My dad had me much much later in life. In fact he was older enough to be my grandfather. He died at the age of 85 on February 25 2011.
I have pictures and I know some stories. Later in life he went by Bob. He was a school teacher for 55 years. He was far from boring. Very proud to have served his country. Robert D Bollinger.

So happy we got connected here. My photo of your dad is of him in the leather head cover.
I always think of Bobby as unka Bobby, and yes he was never boring.
I live outside the San Francisco Bay Area, on the north side the the Golden Gate Bridge.

If you get this, Brooke, please email me. I sent an email to you . I want to phone you.,
your cousin, Jean

My grandpa George Overbey was the Milk Run Special's pilot in WWII. Shoot me an email via PM here if you want further details.

I had a heckuva time trying to learn how to use this site.
I have only one photo of my uncle Bobby, but great memories of us aa kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back