B-26A/K manuals?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

10tweaker

Airman
Nov 18, 2007
Apologies for this not being strictly a WW2 plane (used in Viet Nam), but curious if anyone has any B-26 manuals? I had one, but it disappeared (kids? :shock: ) Thanks in advance.

Jim

Paul,
Thanks, but I do have those. I think this aircraft suffers from name confusion since the manuals you refer to are for the "original" B-26--the Marauder. The one I am looking for is actually the latter-day A-26 Invader which was redesignated as A-26A and B-26K "Counter Invader" used in the early part of US involvement in Southeast Asia. IIRC, they were referred to as "Nimrod", but that name may be the call sign as opposed to the aircraft name. Thanks for the help.

Jim

Paul,
Thanks, but I do have those. I think this aircraft suffers from name confusion since the manuals you refer to are for the "original" B-26--the Marauder. The one I am looking for is actually the latter-day A-26 Invader which was redesignated as A-26A and B-26K "Counter Invader" used in the early part of US involvement in Southeast Asia. IIRC, they were referred to as "Nimrod", but that name may be the call sign as opposed to the aircraft name. Thanks for the help.

Jim

I gotcha now Jim, sorry at least Im pretty sure I dont have one of those manuals though I will keep my eyes open for one.

All the best
Paul

As always, much appreciated. Take care.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back