B-29 Engineering Flight book

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I uploaded the 28 page section of the B-29 Erection and Maintenance Manual to the website below. I scanned the manual at a very high quality level, so the 28 pages are almost 200mb total. The zip file contains the jpeg picture files, I tried to make a pdf book out of them but it didn't work right. If someone wants to shrink these and make it into a pdf for a smaller size and faster download, I'm sure people will appreciate it. Enjoy! Keith

Use the FREE Download button. This website is safe and I have downloaded items from them for a long time and never had any virus issue like other type websites.

Download B-29_Erection_Turret_Pages.zip for free on Filesonic.com

I, too, find it fascinating that such technology as video guided bombs and gunsight computers were being used so early in the war. So often, you hear about a huge jump in technology, post-war, when, it seems, a lot of things were already around, in their infancy.

Now, the question that begs to be answered is did all of that technology simply get better with time or did the greys and the fiber optics/CPUs found at Roswell accelerate what we were already working on, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread