B25

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am out of control over here. :lol: I was trying to fill in the seams and then sand the putty flush to the plastic. :oops: Ich verstehen yetz.

Thank you for your help.

DBII

You are welcome DBII.I hope I really helped.
To be honest I always try to avoid a putty for seams in these places.The better way ( in my opinion ) is to apply at edges of two halves a bit much glue and then when these halves are put and pressed together , let the glue well up a bit.Then I put away these glued pieces and wait when the glue is hardened ( usually the next day).Then these joints can be filling ,sanding and polishing with files, sandpaper and felt.

I spend last night cleaning up my mess. I will have to get some felt though. It is not the must enjoyable part of building but I was happy when it was done. I hope to start painting this weekend. I will see then how well I did the sanding.

Everything I have read talked about how crowed the nose was in the Russian B-25 because the navigator's station was moved there. The model was a straffer version but included a seat and a Norton. I will install them along with a table for navigation. I will even try to add additional ammo boxes. Does anyone now if there are Russian bombs that I can order?

I found a great buy last night. At the the end of last year, Walmart stopped carrying models and supplies. My local store is moving to a large location. While looking through the clearance items and found a testors airbrush with a compressor and 10 bottles of paint. I was able to take the box home for $10.00 US. The airbrush is not the best but for the money, I could not pass up the compressor. I will pick up a bager later. All I need now is the water filter.

I have a F-5 to practice on and then I will go at the B-25. Any suggestion before I get started?

DBII

Wurger, the link you post is wonderful. There is all kinds of Russian aircraft.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back