Beechcraft AT-11 Kansan

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wildfox

Airman
Jan 11, 2009
Uruguay
Hi people... somebody can help me... for Uruguayan Museum, we are restoring a AT-11 kansan... we need some manual, handbook Owner, pilots manual, parts manual, plans... anything.
Thank you very much.
Best Regards.
Wildfox

Still need these? I have a flight and maintenance and some supplements.

We are restorating an AT-11 "Kansan" in the Argentine Air museum. If someone can send information and manuals...we need them! Dear Bronco: you wrote you have some manuals of thge kansan. They are digitalized or in paper? thanks!!!

Dear friends: thanks for your information, here I upload some pictures for the AT11 we are now restorating. This model has a ventral door that doesn't appear in the 18 model. We have consulted the only manual we have (of the 18 model) but in this model there are no ventral door. I have attached a picture of that door for more explanation.
Dear Bronco: How I can make to obtain the manuals you have? please contact me. Thanks!
IMG_3359.JPG
IMG_3364.JPG

I want to make one explanation: the ventral door I talked about in the last post is the square door you can see forward, that are closed in the picture, and has a manual open / close mechanism located in the floor behind the tail door (where the "bathroom" is). That door doesn't appear in the model 18 manual...

I rather doubt that is would.
The AT-11 / SNB was set up as a trainer for Bombardiers and Flexible Gunners.
Thus the differences from a normal Model 18.
The doors behind the cockpit are the bomb bay doors.
The hatch further back is for a gunner's position for a ventral .30 Caliber M2 machine gun.
Chuck the Inboard Profile at:

http://www.twinbeech.com/images/AT-11/AT-11-1description.JPG

Peter Stickney

Can't seem to figure out how to send PMs, emails, or anything else. Bronco, if you're still out there, I would dearly like to talk to you about the AT-11 reference material you have. Email me a ricktracking at hotmail dot com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back