Bert Kinzey from Detail and Scale in hospital with COVID

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Donivanp

Captain
Feb 23, 2014
Katy Texas
Bert Kinzey the author of most and owner of Detail & Scale with COVID and pneumonia. If you follow him at all you know he has had cancer and has a bad hart. Best wishes and prayers.

Update from D&S FB page.

proof Prayer works, message from Bert:
HELLO EVERYONE
I wanted to check in and provide an update on my status. I'm still in the hospital and will continue to be for at least a few more days. Not sure yet. But I am improving as they pump me full of all kinds of steroids and antibodies, some of which are brand new and experimental. I had a bad reversal back on Saturday after some had seemed to help, but no reversals since. Heart has held up, thankfully.
I thank everyone for your love, prayers, and support. It means so much, and it is inspirational to me. Please understand I'm still very weak, and what strength and time I have must be spent working with the medical staff who are working to make me well. So I cannot answer individual messages and comments now, but I try to read them when I can.
Thank you again for all the love and support. It is appreciated more than you can possibly know. God bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back