Best gameing joystick (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

w00.. also just bought myself a X-45 :D (i liked the rudder dipswich better as on the x52, and ofrourse the price :p )

Yep. Those are the two main reasons why I bought mine over the X52. :)
Aside from the twist handle though (which is just something I personally don't care for over the rocker-switch), I think the X52 is probably the superior joystick. That thing is loaded with buttons and sliders! :shock:

well.. but its not more accurate as the x-45 :)
and finally i dont have the jumpy throtle anymore. now it just stays at 45% if i put it ther.. and it doesnt swich between 43 and 47.
( that was really annoying.. 110%, engine overheat! 109% engine overheat!, 110%.... and so on. ) i think you'll know what game i mean :p

When u are flying a ME 109Z with gun gods... You'll be glad you have Force Feedback!

love my thrustmaster hotas cougar, but to really make it as good as the real pilots use, you need to do a few mods to eliminate center play. It is still better than any of the cheaper stuff mentioned above and you can program it out the wazzu with actual programming code to do just about anything. It has a very stiff spring, but you can change that too as a do it yourself project. All metal construction - even the buttons, and the throttly portion of it is hands down the best made - period. Couple it with ch pedals to do rudder and you cannot go wrong. Next best is the ch products joysticks with thier throttle and pedals. Twisting joystics for rudder is no where near as accurate and is not very authentic/imersive. If you have only like $100 to spend get the ch joystick. If you look as it as an investment, go with thrustmaster cougar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back