Sorry for thread necromancy, but author of that thread made an error, and I think I need to correct it.
Polikarpov I-16
Performance
• Maximum speed: 460 km/h (290 mph)
• Range: 440 km (275 mi)
• Service ceiling: 9,700 m (31,800 ft)
• Rate of climb: 14.7 m/s (2,900 ft/min)
• Wing loading: 129 kg/m² (26 lb/ft²)
• Power/mass: 0.36 kW/kg (0.22 hp/lb)
Armament
• 4× fixed forward-firing 7.62 mm (.30 cal) ShKAS machine guns, a total of 3,100 rounds of ammunition.
• 6× RS-82 rockets or up to 100 kg (220 lb) of bombs
For year 1935 it should look a little different. Data presented above is for I-16 type 24, which entered the service in 1939. For 1935 the right version of I-6 are either type 4 with M-22 engine which was used since 1934, or type 5 with M-25A engine, used since 1935.
Polikarpov I-16 type 4
Performance
• Maximum speed: 346 km/h at 3000 m (215 mph / 10000 ft)
• Range: 680 km (422 mi)
• Service ceiling: 7400 m (25000 ft)
• Rate of climb: 10,8 m/s (2,130 ft/min) at 2000 m (6500 ft)
• Wing loading: 93,1 kg/m² (26 lb/ft²)
• Power/mass: 0,35 KM/kg (0.16 hp/lb)
Armament
• 2× fixed forward-firing 7.62 mm (.30 cal) ShKAS machine guns, a total of 1300 rounds of ammunition.
Polikarpov I-16 type 5
Performance
• Maximum speed: 445 km/h at 2700 m (276 mph / 8800 ft)
• Range: 540 km (335 mi)
• Service ceiling: 9100 m (30000 ft)
• Rate of climb: 14,17 m/s (2,130 ft/min) at 3400 m (11200 ft)
• Wing loading: 103,5 kg/m² (26 lb/ft²)
• Power/mass: 0,48 KM/kg (0.22 hp/lb)
Armament
• 2× fixed forward-firing 7.62 mm (.30 cal) ShKAS machine guns, a total of 1300 rounds of ammunition.
Biggest problem of I-16 was engine. Both M-22 and M-25 were licenced copies of Wright-Cylon engines with piss-poor altitude performance. Both engines were reaching the max. power at low altitudes (M-22 at o m(!), M-25 at 2400 meters or 7890 feets), and after crossing that altitude the power was falling rapidely. For example the climb rate for type 5 powered by 730 KM (740 hp) M-25 was 14,17 m/s at 3400 meters, but 1600 meters higher it was only 7,2 m/s.
P.24 has nothing to do on that list. It's production started in august 1936, so a little lat for 1935 fighter. Best you can get from Poland here is P.11c with Mercury V-S2 engine (600 KM/608 hp).
P.11c max speed was slightly slower then both I-16 up to 3000 meters, but faster at 5000m and higher. It had also better climbing then type 4 (14,45 m/s at 2000 m) and was climbing simmilar to type 5 to 3000 meters, but better then I-16 above that level.
If I had to choose from those planes, then P.11c is best one from 1935.