• T-38 talon

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • B1b lancer

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dangerous perhaps but did you never try to piss out the side door?

Because of either

A. The wind would have blown it back into the cabin at all the passengers because we flew doors open most of the time because of the heat.

B. If above said doors were closed the wind would spray and blow it all over the windows of those doors and I would have to clean it up when we landed, thats also if the wind did not blow it all back over me.

Because of either

A. The wind would have blown it back into the cabin at all the passengers because we flew doors open most of the time because of the heat.

B. If above said doors were closed the wind would spray and blow it all over the windows of those doors and I would have to clean it up when we landed, thats also if the wind did not blow it all back over me.

think of pouring a drink out the window in your car going 50mph, now multiply that by 2! :lol:

My all time fovourite jet is the F15.But after watching the F22 flying manuevers somewhere on this site :eek: man I gotta say that would be the best one...

Considering the battles fought today then I would go for the A-10. 30mm of pain.

The RAF is fine and does a grand job with what it has. Why would the RAF fight USAF anyway? Are the Americans planning to attack us? Does The Queen know?

The Tornado F3 is an acceptable interceptor that has range radar and plenty of missiles.

I'll have to point out now, the R.A.F is a poor quality air force compared to thirty years ago. It is under-equipped and under-manned. It's fighter is pathetic, and the only good capabilities of the RAF are transport duties and logistical support. And even that's in light logistical situations because we're short on helicopters.

The RAF and Royal Navy pilots are some of the best in the world, and they're certainly world renowned. I'm sure some of our pilots military or none, will know about the quality of the British military aviators.
But in a slugfest, the RAF has not single speck of chance against the USAF. I doubt the RAF would have a very nice day against the USMC or USN.

How can you compare an airforce with the Tornado F.3 as an air superiority fighter, against someone who has the F-15, F-16 and F-22 all operational as air superiority fighters. An airforce with no strategic bomber, against one that has the B-1, B-2 and B-52. The only thing we have that the U.S hasn't got is the world's fastest helicopter, the Lynx. But that's a pointless achievement in a full-scale war.

Okay, but what about the EF-2000 Taifun? That's a world-class fighter (though not quite in the same class as a Raptor; but, then again, nothing is). I know you guys don't have a lot of them in-service yet, but you will.

Which one has the most cup holders?

I'll have to point out now, the R.A.F is a poor quality air force compared to thirty years ago. It is under-equipped and under-manned. It's fighter is pathetic, and the only good capabilities of the RAF are transport duties and logistical support. And even that's in light logistical situations because we're short on helicopters.

The RAF and Royal Navy pilots are some of the best in the world, and they're certainly world renowned. I'm sure some of our pilots military or none, will know about the quality of the British military aviators.
But in a slugfest, the RAF has not single speck of chance against the USAF. I doubt the RAF would have a very nice day against the USMC or USN.

How can you compare an airforce with the Tornado F.3 as an air superiority fighter, against someone who has the F-15, F-16 and F-22 all operational as air superiority fighters. An airforce with no strategic bomber, against one that has the B-1, B-2 and B-52. The only thing we have that the U.S hasn't got is the world's fastest helicopter, the Lynx. But that's a pointless achievement in a full-scale war.

An Air Force is a lot lot more than its aircraft.

I assume your saying your aircrew and groundcrew are better how do you prove that?

Eh? No comprendo. The gentleman said the RAF was rubbish. I disagree. The RAF is proven...over many years...in many battles...in many countries of the world....over time.

That would probably be the Boeing 747-400 or the 787 Dreamliner . . . after all, the title of the this thread is "best US jet in current service", not "best US military jet in current service"! :toothy8:

Well if I cant have a cupholder in an F-16 its definately going to effect my decision.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back