BF-109 Stick info (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sep 12, 2019
Good day, I am working on 3d printing a replica BF-109 k 13 stick for a flight sim, and am looking for various drawings, schematics, really anything that details the aircraft stick/control system in any way... Honestly anything is greatly appreciated, it doesn't even have to be the right variant of stick. Just anything you may have is wonderful. Have a fantastic day!

Good day, I am working on 3d printing a replica BF-109 k 13 stick for a flight sim, and am looking for various drawings, schematics, really anything that details the aircraft stick/control system in any way... Honestly anything is greatly appreciated, it doesn't even have to be the right variant of stick. Just anything you may have is wonderful. Have a fantastic day!
Barry, you can start with the attached documents.

Attachments

• Bf-109K-4 cockpit details.pdf
    613.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Bf 109K cockpit.pdf
    296.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Control stick.pdf
    898.6 KB · Views: 136

Thanks! Crazy to think this was asked when I wasn't even 1 yet! Wowza! Cheers.

Hi Barry:

Here's my compilation drawing of a KG 12 grip - I research all I can, then rescale/resize as needed to produce a drawing with every thing I know about the part...

HTH

Regards,
James

Attachments

• Fl 47945 KG 12 stick grip.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 99
  • KG 13 DWG.jpg
    KG 13 DWG.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 100
  • K13B switch call-outs.pdf
    61.6 KB · Views: 73
  • KG 12B.jpg
    KG 12B.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 101
3D files created with drawings on "Knuppelgriff KG-12.pdf" manual - attached.

Time ago this guy in DCS World forum sell files for 3D printer: [FOR SALE] KG13 Luftwaffe grip STL for 3d printing

Pictures from Russian collector:

post-67388-0-68813600-1511349749.jpg

Cheeb2006 create a "joystick" of KG-13B grip, but no longer sell, seems make was not profitable. But can see solutions used in this Il2Sturmovik forum topic:

Another "joystick" grip version, made by order: http://aviasim-control.com/?id=19

Attachments

• Knuppelgriff KG 12 manual.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hi Barry:

Here's my compilation drawing of a KG 12 grip - I research all I can, then rescale/resize as needed to produce a drawing with every thing I know about the part...

HTH

Regards,
James
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back