Bf 109!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Riddler91

Recruit
Feb 24, 2010
Sorry, I know there have been posts requesting tail designs but I need some with dimensions on.If anyone could help it would be most appreciated. The model isn't that important btw just any messerschmitt Bf 109 tail please.
Thanks

Are you sure that any version will do? The reason I ask, is because there were different tails with different dimensions, and a Bf 109K would not fit with a Bf 109E.

Correct. And from the Bf109F, the tail unit was different from the 'E', progressing towards the G and K as mentioned, both of the latter having at least two different tail units, with taller and broader fins and rudders, metal and wooden. For any dimensions to be meanigful, the basic model type would need to be known, i.e., Bf109E, F, early G, mid G, late G, K.
Good quality scale plans of these types, although perhaps not showing the dimensions in written form, can be measured and scaled 1:1 to provide actual dimensions.

Users who are viewing this thread