Bf 109E-7 fuel circuit ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

le_steph40

Chief Master Sergeant
Jan 18, 2011
Montech
www.facebook.com
Hello,

I hope to be in the right place for this question...
I'm wondering if the circuit of the additional fuel tank on the Bf 109E-7 goes through the right side of the cockpit (as F, G, models) ?
TIA
Stéph

Hi Steph !
I'm back on this forum.
The only 1/32 scale model I have built is a 109 E7 from Eduard (10 years ago). In the cockpit, the gasoline tube does not appear on the right side (which is generally yellow).

@+

Attachments

• DSCN6290.modR.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 71
Hi Steph !
I'm back on this forum.
The only 1/32 scale model I have built is a 109 E7 from Eduard (10 years ago). In the cockpit, the gasoline tube does not appear on the right side (which is generally yellow).

@+

Hello Pascal,
I did it the same thing, I looked at the Eduard model kits and instructions and I didn't see any fuel line in the cockpit. But I read somewhere in my docs that this fuel circuit was in use for all Bf 109s with additional drop tanks... It's the thing that made me ask myself the question: "why we don't see this fuel line in the Bf 109E-7 model kits ?"

Hello Wojtek,
Good find, I didn't think to search on the Wiki...
Thanks and this confirm what I had read somewhere in my docs

Those are not E models. This pic is from an E manual found on this site. The bomb panel might indicate an E-7 or retrofitted earlier model. I don't think I see any fuel lines there.

Those are not E models. This pic is from an E manual found on this site. The bomb panel might indicate an E-7 or retrofitted earlier model. I don't think I see any fuel lines there.

View attachment 650158
Hi Guys!

Sorry I'm new in this forum, but this time I'm working on an Eduard 1/48 scale Emil. I did some investigation about E4/7 models. There was the fuel line on the right side of the cockpit on the E7 model. This models can equip external fuel tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the graphic of the bf-109 E7 cockpit in the IL-2 Sturmovik WWII flight simulator. I think it's not absolutely accurate, but it can be a starting point too.

This fuel line on the right side appears in Galland's Bf-109 E4/7 cockpit, under the canopy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread