Bf 110 G-4 downward identification light location

M.A.

Airman
16
1
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
hi all
I'm searching for any reference about this light. the only picture I found is on the walk around volume where it's stated that it's placed just ahead and port of the ils antenna, but there's no specific detail about it's dimentions and position on the lower fuselage.
Any suggestion?
Tia
mario.
 
Not sure this is a "downward identification light" as such but do you mean this?

Untitled.jpg


My photo of the G-4 at Hendon. There are possibly more and better walkaround pics of this aircraft on line.
 
Relief tube exit?
 
Thx to all of you because that's what I was looking for.
Yes, in the walk around it's described as an identification light during night landings.
now I know its location and, approximatively its dimentions.
thx again.
mario.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back