Bomb Sight

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mar 22, 2021
Hi all

Anyone have any idea what aircraft this came from I think its a bomb sight. The ref is 6A/0430 tried looking on the web but no hits.

Thanks

David.

Attachments

• UntHHHHled.jpg
    UntHHHHled.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 10
  • UntitlHHHHHed.jpg
    UntitlHHHHHed.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 10
I agree with Andy. That's the type P7 aircraft course-setting compass with illuminated grid and a mirror in the base to reflect the compass reading.

P-7.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
And again we do sombody's dirty work. At least we shoud get the dusty allowance.

A slight comfort is that if the eBay link is posted here and it get sold Horse gets a %.
The better the info the higher it sells.
So it not a for nothing after all.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You are right ... if the link is posted here ... but what if not? ... anyway, done for our pleasure . :)
Indeed. Let us be aware, and ask if the item is sold on eBay. Let the seller be honest. No harm in that.
Personally i dont mind giving a response even though it will be used to enhance the profit of seller. Horse will benifit, and if one feels ok about given response why not.
Its better time spend then filling in the crossword of your local paper.
Therefore i hope our local Banks of Knowledge will put in their time if they want.
And the answers unlike the ebay stuff will be ours. The pictures of sometimes rare ww2 stuff too.
The community of kit builders, askers general knowledge etc. will benefit.
I am fine with that. Hope you guys, are too.

Thanks everyone for the replies the reason I asked because i was going to purchase it. I am going to inform the seller on Ebay exactly what it isn't.
A bit more on this compass. Compass, Telltale Mirrored Magnetic RCAF Type P-7 1938

Users who are viewing this thread

Back