Book(s) About LG-2 ?...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Several books tells the story of LG2: Die Jagdfliegerverbände der Deutschen Luftwaffe 1934-1945 1-6, Osprey combat aircraft 149 since that's focusing on Jabo Bf109's and Luftwaffe im Focus has issues regarding LG2. Herbert Ihlefeld and Hans-Joachim Marseille flew in the unit so......
 
Thanks both,
i have an issue with prien's books ...as i'm not fluent in german, my german is very limited, so it's a pain in the arse to read german stuff o_O
and WW2.dk, yes, i know it, got even a copy of the website on my hdd:D

I had in mind something more like Caldewel's JG26 or Mombeek's JG2, more like a daily account of the events. Need to know what happend when I(jagd)/LG2 was based in France begin41.
 
Hello,
mit-der-kamera-an-der-front-als-kriegsberichter-bei-der-ijlg-2-und-dem-jg-77.jpg


Mit der Kamera an der Front Als Kriegsberichter bei der I.(J)/LG 2 und dem JG 77 scroll to the second title of the page.
 
Merci le_steph40.

This looks like something "useable".
:salute:
You're welcome :)
I have this book, very, very interesting: it's from formation in 1938 to Summer 1942. Poland Campaign, Defense of the Reich, Western Campaign, Operations against England, Balkan Campaign and Operations in Support of the Airborne Invasion of Crete, Russian Campaign and defensive operations in Rumania and a chapter about Gordon Mac Gollob.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back