Boomerang Performance Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
10,775
4,711
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
Wisconsin
Here you go breadroll, most of the info I can find on the Boomerang, Most of it from the australian archive's from multiple file sources.

Enjoy
 

Attachments

I do not know exactly what you are after but I will be posting two different overhaul and repair manuals to the Assorted Aus Manuals thread as soon as I clean them up and both have some performance data
The originals must have been very thin paper as the photocopies of photocopies that I am working from shows a ghost of the back of each page as well as the front so every page needs a lot of cleaning
CA12-318.jpg
 
Thanks for posting Micdrow. Ive always thought the CAC should have progressed with the CA15 instead of the P-51 in '45.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back