Box art.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The replay "not very" would be if there wasn't the riveting.
Do you mean to say that the real `109 doesn't have golf ball sized protruding rivets all over?
Another thing to observe is that the contours are all just "soft" as if they were based on a sketch rather than any real drawings.
The Israeli Starfix kit is better and that is saying a lot.

- Ivan.

View attachment 645807
Here is another one. Why would you show your subject crashed?

I still just find it totally wrong to be buying a model kit with "Joy Pack" on the box. I mean...we modellers are weird enough to begin with, right? Adding "Joy Pack" just adds a whole 'nuther level of oddness to further reduce that diminishing portion of the population that's willing to talk to us.

Last edited:
Fun Box?
Btw, isn't AZ an Russian manufacturer, or do I remember wrong....could explain it.

Aurora has issued several box-arts with this hideous model and some of them are even worse than the model itself:

You will find that all planes have number 4 + chevron, double antennae, and Spitfire Mk.I tails. But what the hell are they carrying under their wings? My best guess is: salted herrings.

As long as it isn't surströmming, as that, would be a war crime!

Users who are viewing this thread