Bristol Hercules documents

MiTasol

Major
9,857
18,734
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Location
Aw flaming stralia
I have two Hercules manuals as far as I can remember. Here is the first, a post war manual from a pretty ordinary photocopy. The other is a fault finding manual from mid war from memory. I just have to find and scan it.

1707600342727.png


1746420246374.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Found my trouble shooting manual photocopy and it is only a small fraction of the whole manual. Went searching on line to see if anyone else had it I could link to and found Avialogs has a copy with about 30 more pages and clearer text but my copy has better copies (photos) of figures 10 and 11.

Link to Avialogs copy is Avialogs: Aviation Library - Bristol Sleeve valve engines - Maintenance & Fault Finding

PDF of those diagrams is attached
 

Attachments

Thanks for sharing those documents. The Hercules manual names the oil additive in Shell 100B, which I have been trying to find for a while.
Has your copy of the Maintenance and Fault Finding document got page vi? It's missing from Avialogs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back