Apr 24, 2007 #1 Maharg Airman 1st Class 206 0 Joined Apr 5, 2007 Location Sydney Hi all, can anybody tell me where I can find technical drawings and manuals for the CA-13 Boomerang. Many thanks, Graham.
Hi all, can anybody tell me where I can find technical drawings and manuals for the CA-13 Boomerang. Many thanks, Graham.
Dec 1, 2007 #2 Elvis 1st Sergeant 4,945 4,832 Joined Nov 24, 2007 Location Little Norway, U.S.A. Gleaned this off of wikipedia I know I've seen a website that does show the details you ask about, but haven't been there in some time. According to a quick Google search, it may not exist anymore. Sorry, best I can do for now. Elvis
Gleaned this off of wikipedia I know I've seen a website that does show the details you ask about, but haven't been there in some time. According to a quick Google search, it may not exist anymore. Sorry, best I can do for now. Elvis
Feb 17, 2008 #3 ausflyboy Airman 47 0 Joined Jan 24, 2008 Location Bribie Island Might be able to help on this one ..let me know exactly what you are looking for if I can't help i'll ask Nick,Dick,Matt or Greg for the info Cheers, Chris
Might be able to help on this one ..let me know exactly what you are looking for if I can't help i'll ask Nick,Dick,Matt or Greg for the info Cheers, Chris
Feb 17, 2008 #4 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Dont know if any of this will help. A while back I put a few documents on the boomerang together here. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/boomerang-info-such-8957.html
Dont know if any of this will help. A while back I put a few documents on the boomerang together here. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/boomerang-info-such-8957.html
Feb 18, 2008 #5 Elvis 1st Sergeant 4,945 4,832 Joined Nov 24, 2007 Location Little Norway, U.S.A. That's some great info, Micdrow. Thank you. Elvis