Can anyone help me identify what plane these blades went on? (1 Viewer)

agpilot35

Recruit
1
1
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Can anyone help me find out what plane these blades went on? Bought a crate with 3 blades are still in cosmoline and have the paperwork and bearings.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1354.jpeg
    IMG_1354.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 42
Sorry I can not find an aircraft that it goes on. It is a Hamilton Standard blade model 7157D-6. It has an "NSN" number when searched matches the blade model. The "N00383" number I can not find it, but believe it may be a US military supply system number.
The "7157" model is later than any other blades found in the Hamilton Standard commercial blade overhaul manual date from 1980.
 
I should have asked what is the length of the blade? Do you have an image of the blade butt end and the entire blade?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back