Can anyone ID these two photoetched sets?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Capt. Vick

Staff
Mod
Jul 23, 2008
Long Island, New York
20230822_130826.jpg

20230822_130905.jpg

I recently received these two PE sets thinking a quick Google search would give me details on what I have. No dice. All I know is they are by "Akita Modelling Products" a producer from London, England sometime back in the before time. Do you guys have any idea what they are for specifically? I think they are for vehicles, but no idea which ones. Oh and MM1 and MM2 may be their respective part numbers. Here's to hoping. Thanks!

Judging by the radiator grills these could be for the USA vehicles rather. But the German ones can't be excluded.

View attachment 734830

View attachment 734831

I recently received these two PE sets thinking a quick Google search would give me details on what I have. No dice. All I know is they are by "Akita Modelling Products" a producer from London, England sometime back in the before time. Do you guys have any idea what they are for specifically? I think they are for vehicles, but no idea which ones. Oh and MM1 and MM2 may be their respective part numbers. Here's to hoping. Thanks!
Oh cool, you bought parts with no idea what they are for! Nice, give them to Mr. Bill and he will use them to build something from scratch!😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back