Canadian Army perspective.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

k9kiwi

Staff Sergeant
Jul 2, 2006
Kiwi Land
Sent from a friend who is a Canuk Grunt.

Attachments

• Friendly fire1.jpg
    Friendly fire1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,158
I am Canadian and I have family (and friends) in the military and that is not how we all feel, I would suggest there is some frustration and grumblings but that is normal in all armies.

If you posted that as a joke 100% then fine, haha. (not posted in the joke thread though)

But if you posted that suggesting that is how the whole Canadian military feels or thinks you are and your friend are wrong.

Friendly fire happens to all armies, you think IF we had the AF doing these strikes that we would be 100% free of friendly fire? No we would not be. Friendly fire happens its a fact, always has and always will happen no matter who is pulling the trigger.

RELAX, take a deep breath and be calm.

Joke yes. Serious NOOOOOO.

And so sorry for not posting in the joke thread, I will slap my bottom ten times.

Friendly fire unfortunately does happen, but fortunately it is a rare thing. I think it all comes down to FAC procedures. Aircraft should not drop if they are unsure of the target. Unfortunately there are certain nations in Theatre that occassionaly play fast and loose with this directive.

Friendly Fire?

The difference between "Has your name on it" and "To whom it may concern" is zero.

Please stop peeing on my leg. The damn cartoon is funny.

You can laugh now.:rolleyes:

:lol:

Good thing Hussars has not commented in this forum again. He would go into his beliefs that it is the objectives of all other nations till kill Canadain Troops and that is not really "Friendly Fire"! :lol:

Friendly Fire what a shitty name. How can fire from anyone be "Friendly" :lol:

k9kiwi said:
RELAX, take a deep breath and be calm.

Joke yes. Serious NOOOOOO.

And so sorry for not posting in the joke thread, I will slap my bottom ten times.

I was not getting mad yet, I just asking more or a less what was your intentions when you posted that pic is all. Not to worry I was not mad when I posted that.

I did laugh in that post, haha. It was funny, I was just asking if you were joking or serous.

Its all good. No problem here.

Reality is NOT funny anymore.

I am no longer sure if some of you need to "get a life" or I am living in a "Beam me up Scotty" planet.

FlyBoy.

(just for FUN)

2 kiwis back packing through Tasmania on the back roads hear a noise in the bushes.

Peering over the top they Coitus Interuptus a Tasi farmer and a very shaggy wilder (sheep gone bush for years and never shorn)

"Geez" says one Kiwi, "you could at least Shear her"

"P!ss OFF" replies the Tasi farmer, "Find your own sheep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back