Canadian Venturas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bernhart

2012 Forum Fantasy Football Champion
Jan 9, 2007
Canada
I have been thinking of doing up a Canadian Ventura based in Canada, but am having trouble tracking which scheme was used. I know they used some for training,(have seen the black and yellow ones) have also seen bare metal which I think were after the war. Wondering if they used the green, brown scheme or the coastal command? and if coastal command which one? Records show that Atlantic ones were in use until the end of the war

Patricia Bay on Vancouver Island had Venturas in a Maritime scheme. 162(BR) Squadron on the East coast. Aviaeology Decals has the yellow and black target tugs in 1:48 and other schemes

Last edited:

rcaf ventura - Google Search:

Venturas in Canada 3: RCAF WAC Squadrons – 1/72 scale Aviaeology Decals 'n Docs | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I thought I had responded but saw my draft saved. Highly recommend you get the Aviaeology decals as the subjects are extremely well researched and documented with the modeller in mind.

Attachments

• 377592FB-3EE3-4D08-B697-DDAB37C2EFF4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
I like building and the research that goes into building don't have the skills like others i see here, love the obscure different planes and roles. Just started figuring out how to post models so will be every now and then submitting pics

Users who are viewing this thread