Casey Stoner

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Basket

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 27, 2007
Casey Stoner...Casey Stoner. Since there are plenty of Aussies I just wonder how Casey Stoner is playing down under.

Love my motos and love MotoGP.

Ill be watching on TV. Brno in Czech republic. Lets see what Casey Stoner can keep winning.

I've been following his progress since wildcard entry in the 125s at Philip Island. I'll be at the Island to cheer him on in October. ( track is onl 60kms away)

I always said Hayden was going to be a one hit wonder :lol:

Stoner is the man :D

The Yankee Doodles musnt be a fan of Motogp as they haven't said much about Hayden.

I think he is a goer but his Honda this year has been a total dog.

Gotta say that Stoner looks bulletproof for Brno and Phillip Island could be a celebration of the new Australian champ.

I wouldn't bet against it.

Casey Stoner is an incredible story, he deserves the success he is getting! Bring back the Mick Doohan (spelling?) style domination!

Ah well Mick Doohan and Stoner are a little different, I get a little funny about them being compared.

Doohan was amazing as the 500cc two strokes were more equal in the later 90s.

I'm taking absolutely nothing away from Stoner though.
SInce the 125s he has shown great promise and delivered!

Next year will be a lot better Viewing in my opinion with Rossi really pushing Yamaha to produce a top flight bike.

Valencia and then it will start all over again :D

yeh im not trying to compare im just saying i like Aussie domination hahah. Im not even a massive bike fan...im more rally and D1 Drifting hahah.

You aussies enjoy it while you can.

The emergence of Lewis Hamilton is just the beginning of British domination of world motorsport.

True that mate!

Also Toseland coming into Motogp the Union jack may fly again in the next 5 years in Motogp

No worries mate :D

WRC is awesome.

Drifting I've seen little of although it looks fun!

Saw a demo at the Sandown 500 in the track entertainment. Skilled guys :)

Its actually not as hard as it looks, in my opinion it takes a lot more skill to drive very fast grip racing. The cars are also very well setup and are very predictable sideways. The hard part is hitting the entry perfect if you do that you get points!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back