Apr 3, 2008 #1 FabioRAF Airman 1st Class 101 2 Joined Aug 24, 2005 Location Italy Website romagnaairfinders.freeforumzone.leonardo.it I ask your help for identification of this instrument Thanks Ciao Fabio
Apr 4, 2008 Thread starter #2 FabioRAF Airman 1st Class 101 2 Joined Aug 24, 2005 Location Italy Website romagnaairfinders.freeforumzone.leonardo.it This type of rate of climb, is a modern instrument? ciao Fabio
Apr 6, 2008 #3 krieghund Senior Airman 610 46 Joined Sep 25, 2006 Location Riyadh Yes it is still active, I looked it up in FEDLOG and it is still currently in stock unfortunately it doesn't list the airplane application but I know the stock number the cost and the repair costs. 6610-00-663-4148 $6048.00 and $1330.56
Yes it is still active, I looked it up in FEDLOG and it is still currently in stock unfortunately it doesn't list the airplane application but I know the stock number the cost and the repair costs. 6610-00-663-4148 $6048.00 and $1330.56
Apr 6, 2008 Thread starter #4 FabioRAF Airman 1st Class 101 2 Joined Aug 24, 2005 Location Italy Website romagnaairfinders.freeforumzone.leonardo.it Thanks Krieghund, one friend of mine hoped for instrument of the second world war