Cockpit Images of TBM-3E Avenger

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

axisaircraft

Recruit
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, just joined and still learning to navigate this site so I hope I get this post right ? I'm looking for wartime images (no modern equipment in current airworthy aircraft) of Avenger TBM-3E cockpits so I can begin to search for instruments and switches to fit out a replica instrument panel I purchased a couple of years back. I have attached an image.

You can start with AN 01-190EB-2, but you will need to convert from FSSC numbers to find the AN numbers. Another option is look a the POH and run the individual instrument photos thru the various instrument catalogs to find similar units. I've done the same thing for my Fairchild, but certain instruments will be modern ones, since mine will be a flyer.

Here's the panel image from that manual, and then the instrument parts list from the E&M manual. I can help with the PN's. But with the exception of the ASI, these are all pretty standard across USN aircraft of the era. Budget at least $500-600 for the complete set, more if you want perfect condition and matching colors. Good luck, and post an image of the final panel!

Thanks for your help

Thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread