Consolidated Field Service Bulletins Vol 1 1942-43

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agreed it is a nice find. Not quite sure what is going on with the copying.

Starting at part 1 of the PDF it is missing numbers 4, 13, 15 and 16. Then on PDF part 2 page 92 it starts again with number 1, which means number 4 starts on PDF part 3 page 2, number 13 on page 86 etc. All up it means the 4 PDF are a complete set of volume 1, but not quite 2 sets.

These are fantastic . Any chance you could post the B-17 ones fubar? I'd be interested to see how the Boeing ones differ from Consolidated. They must've had a large office of drawing staff to produce tech training and info backup like this. Speaking as a Brit, the illustrative style is very attractive, compared to the UK manuals, which tended to be more spartan and based on derivations of line drawings. The Field Service Bulletins also underline, for me, the scale of the arsenal of democracy. Superb

W watson1963 The files are very large so here are the links. They last one you need to register which I did during COVID. I don't know how complete they are

Thank you Geoffrey

Thanks Geoffrey, I'd completely forgotten about this one! It's good that Benoit made all these free for us to use. I did a trawl and saved all the stuff of interest to me when he made it free. Thanks for the link!

Users who are viewing this thread