Here is a clip of the Bf.109 K-4 turn test in War Thunder. I was able to approximate the 1.8 ATA setting by removing some of the "engine modifications" which remove horsepower. However in this configuration the engine has a takeoff horsepower rating of 1713hp when the real engine should be around 1775hp. In-game the 1.98 ATA setting has takeoff rating of 1947hp.
It would be possible to repeat this test with engine setup to produce 1772hp in game. The power difference is around 3% difference and I don't think that re-doing it 10 times will produce radically different results. Completing the test itself is rather annoying because having to hit multiple test points in one turn without losing altitude perfectly is difficult; this is why StatShark basically exists for this game.
View: https://youtu.be/F7Uf9zr9b_I
All of the data should be readily visible in the center of the screen. I used the heading setting to index how far into the turn I was. I got a turn time of right around 22.25 seconds which lines up pretty closely with the Messerschmitt chart time of 23 seconds. I am using 23 seconds because in their chart the turn is established at 1 second whereas in my test it is established at 0 seconds. I have also applied the same correction to your chart as well for an apples-to-apples comparison.
This is the chart that I made based on the speeds in the MTT chart vs what I was seeing in WT.
View attachment 886567
There are a few factors that affect the WT comparions.
1. It is impossible to hold perfect altitude and perfect 5.0g schedule followed by perfect 15.0 AoA while using a flight-stick. I could repeat this test 20 times and the results will have a range of results.
2. Due to the fact that it is a 360 degree turn I think minor differences from test to test will equalize out; i.e pulling too hard at start will bleed energy and be slightly offset in end of turn.
3. The horsepower setting of the aircraft could be improved by 3% and would narrow the margins seen at the end of the test. Increased horsepower will also decrease the turn time as well.
4. My recorded data might be slightly skewed because I didn't do a frame-by-frame analysis. My data is based on taking the kph data and dividing by 3.6 to get to meters per second.
Here are my observed results.
1. The War Thunder flight model is in the ballpark. The turn time is 22.25 seconds vs 23 seconds in the calculation. At 23 seconds the plane has turned 375 degrees in the video game vs 360 degrees according to the calculation. This is around 4% better than it
should be. That 4% margin only starts to develop once the aircraft gets to lower speed.
2. The energy retained by the end of the turn is 4% less than it
should be. Part of this can be explained away with the missing 60hp. However mathematically speaking this relationship isn't linear so 3% more horsepower is not going to materialize as 3% more speed at the end of the turn; probably more in the order of 1.5%