Does anyone know what is written there?

Stas1234

Airman 1st Class
245
101
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Screenshot_67.png

Does anyone know what is written there?
 
It would change every season, as the crew changed. The photo that I linked to was for 2012. They were simply vinyl decals, as was most of the scheme.
 
It would change every season, as the crew changed. The photo that I linked to was for 2012. They were simply vinyl decals, as was most of the scheme.


On the starboard ... I agree it was changed. I have noticed that too. But the enlarged shot reveals 8 names listed on the port wheel bay door .... and it seems to be still the same all the time.

the port side ...
Screenshot_67a.jpg

w6d.jpg

Screenshot_67b.jpg

w6a.jpg

w6b.jpg

w6c.jpg


the starboard ...
w7.jpg

w9a.jpg

w9b.jpg

w8.jpg
 
Easiest way to know for sure what that batch of names is, would be to look at a Syhart 071 decal set if anyone has one, or drop Syhart a query. In the "flying-zone.be" article, they stated that there was an 8 man BAF crew that did the entire paint and decal job for the 2012-2014 show season. Might be their names. They had to do a second a/c identical to FA-84, as the back-up jet that traveled to every show as well. Looking at the paint schemes from other seasons, the number of names and locations on the a/c vary every season, as did the schemes. The photos that I linked, showed the names from the traveling support crew for the 2012-2014 season. Here's a link to the entire article:

 
Easiest way to know for sure what that batch of names is, would be to look at a Syhart 071 decal set if anyone has one, or drop Syhart a query. In the "flying-zone.be" article, they stated that there was an 8 man BAF crew that did the entire paint and decal job for the 2012-2014 show season. Might be their names. They had to do a second a/c identical to FA-84, as the back-up jet that traveled to every show as well. Looking at the paint schemes from other seasons, the number of names and locations on the a/c vary every season, as did the schemes. The photos that I linked, showed the names from the traveling support crew for the 2012-2014 season. Here's a link to the entire article:


Yes there are their names as I have written above. These seem to be unchanging.

d6.jpg
 
I did find info that not only the jets, but the entire team was on a three year rotation. Both team jets and the entire support team changed after every three seasons.
 
Does anyone know what is written there?
"DO NOT HOLD IN HAND AFTER LIGHTING"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back