eBay: Bloch Fighters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bloch 152 Nr 9 Frankreich 1940 Douai KG 1

1711453095795.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Bloch 152 n° 677 VIELS-MAISONS Aisne Frankreich 1940 Nr 23

1713004207739.png

Bloch 152 n° 677 VIELS-MAISONS Aisne Frankreich 1940 Nr 23

View attachment 773489

The Bloch 152 was a VERY sturdy airplane !

I'm not saying that it was a very good fighter, I'm just saying that it was a very solid and sturdy airplane as the photo demonstrates: the structure is still almost intact after hitting buildings with multiple sharp corners.

But also the Bloch 152/155 were undoubtedly better than their reputation. See this article (in French but I think Google Translate will do miracles - although the PDF annex is fundamental):

See in particular the paragraph "Bloch versus Messerschmitt: the evaluation of the CEAM"

I'm not saying that it was a very good fighter, I'm just saying that it was a very solid and sturdy airplane as the photo demonstrates: the structure is still almost intact after hitting buildings with multiple sharp corners.

But also the Bloch 152/155 were undoubtedly better than their reputation. See this article (in French but I think Google Translate will do miracles - although the PDF annex is fundamental):

See in particular the paragraph "Bloch versus Messerschmitt: the evaluation of the CEAM"
Apologies. I actually have no idea how good or bad the Bloch was. I read the last sentence of your post and jumped on a joke. I was not being serious at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back