eBay: Consolidated B-32 Dominator

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some excellent color photos here that I've not seen elsewhere:
Consolidated B-32 Dominator

Unknown B-32: photo 1
TB-32 0M31: photo 2
The Lady Is Fresh: photos 3 & 7
Hobo Queen II: photos 4, 5 & 6
You weren't kidding, those are top notch!
When people talk about the rexpensive risk of the B-29 project rarely do I hear them mention this excellent insurance policy. A true shame that not one of those bad boys was saved.

1669806657919.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Consolidated TB-32-5-CF Dominator 42-108495

s-l1600.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
View attachment 710269

Found this, though likely it will be number 14 as 13 is already used for the Curtiss-Wright CW-21 Interceptor. Or maybe it will never be release as the author passed in 2022.

Must have been cose to publishing before it went.

View attachment 710269

Found this, though likely it will be number 14 as 13 is already used for the Curtiss-Wright CW-21 Interceptor. Or maybe it will never be release as the author passed in 2022.
When my friend Nico passed away, he was well underway with writing the title. He passed away on 27 June 2022. After his estate had been sorted out, I finally was able to gather the materials (the manuscript, the photographs and the color profiles which had been prepared). His last two books, Warplane 12 about the Sopwith Triplane and Vreemde vogels op Schiphol (a Dutch title) still had to be released! In the meantime, Warplane titles 13 (Curtiss-Wright CW-21 Interceptor) and 14 (Fokker C.XIw) have been finished.
I am now in the process of finalizing the manuscript and preparing it for proofreading. It is planned for August this year! I am sure Nico smiles from somewhere above...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back