eBay: DFS230 Cargo and attack glider

:thumbright:
 
Wrknr 201 in the air towed Do-17 Nr 29

1732104930204.jpeg


1732104941940.jpeg


 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'd like to know what aircraft that is as well. I think it's too small to be a Bundesarchiv, as labeled.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A nice pic. :thumbright:

But I'm afraid it wouldn't be possible that 10 soldiers with their equipment could fit in the Fieseler Fi 156 Storch cockpit. Unless they grabbed hold of the something outside like the people after the war in Warsaw. See the shots below. ;) :evil4:
IIRC, during the German invasion of Belgium about 100 Fi 156s were used to transport a battalion ofthe "Grossdeutschland" infantry regiment. Two men per aircraft and were landing on a stretch of road behind enemy lines. However I haven't heard the Storks were used for the attack on the Eben Emael fortress.

winigrono1.jpg

winogrono2.jpg

the pic sourcer: the net.
 
A nice pic. :thumbright:

But I'm afraid it wouldn't be possible that 10 soldiers with their equipment could fit in the Fieseler Fi 156 Storch cockpit. Unless they grabbed hold of the something outside like the people after the war in Warsaw. See the shots below. ;) :evil4:
IIRC, during the German invasion of Belgium about 100 Fi 156s were used to transport a battalion ofthe "Grossdeutschland" infantry regiment. Two men per aircraft and were landing on a stretch of road behind enemy lines. However I haven't heard the Storks were used for the attack on the Eben Emael fortress.

View attachment 818962
View attachment 818963
the pic sourcer: the net.

In India this is colloquially known as "Punjabi Class".

 
:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back