eBay: Japanese airplanes and other hardware. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and probably not much, or even no more, prone to war crimes than we were. My father survived the battle of Guadalcanal because of Japanese "chivalry" and at another time witnessed a cook murder a seated captured Japanese airman that he and other aircrew were talking to and having a meal with. The cook was not prosecuted.
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity. But, for the Universe, I don't yet have absolute certainty" (Albert Einstein).

Old e
I would say it's the Nakajima Ki-6 (C2N ) licenced version of the Fokker Super Universal.

View attachment 587678
The pic source : the Internet
Old eBay colour Nakajima Ki-6 (C2N ) licenced version of the Fokker Super Universal.

1713516226286.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
USMC PHOTOGRAPH GUADALCANAL JAPANESE STAFF Major General Kiyotake Kawaguchi and staff , Bloody Ridge

1713608364474.png

1713608396558.png

Kiel Kriegsmarine Kriegsschiff japanischer Kreuzer Ashigara Mittelschiff Hafen 01-01-1937 Friday at Kiel Week event.
The date is wrong: the annual "Kieler Woche" (Kiel Week) event takes place in the last week in June. Ashigara passed through the Suez Canal on April 3, 1937, en route to Portsmouth to participate in the coronation parade of King George VI, then the cruiser was in Kiel from May 24 to 31.

USMC PHOTOGRAPH GUADALCANAL JAPANESE STAFF Major General Kiyotake Kawaguchi and staff , Bloody Ridge

View attachment 774806

View attachment 774808

Major General Kiyotake Kawaguchi was dismissed as the detachment commander in October 1942 during the battle as he confronted with the division commander.
He luckily survived the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back