eBay: Junkers Ju87

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's a toothy grin! :lol:

View attachment 279712

The B's and C's didn't have adjustable cowl flaps from what I've seen, they had shutters ahead of the cooler. Here's a B (note the Jerico trumpet and MG ports faired over) and you can see the oil cooler's cowl lacks the flaps. The first photo in this post is also a B...you can see the shutters closed in front of the oil cooler. I believe that they eliminated the shutters and replaced them with the flaps on the D series.

View attachment 279713
The B-1 had thin metal prop blades and no adjustable radiator flaps. It also had an open engine crank port, The B-2 had wide wood blades and adjustable radiator flaps. It had a cover over the crank port. The top of the radiator/underside of the cowl (where the lower part of the cowl formed the top) was curved on the B-1 and V shaped on the B-2. The B-1 was often retro-fitted with late B-2 style exhausts. . That's it.

Ejected landing wheels i believe.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1. Foto, Luftwaffe, Sturzkampfgeschwader 77, Junkers Ju 87 Stuka Bruch (N)50785 | eBay
  2. Foto, Luftwaffe, Sturzkampfgeschwader 77, Junkers Ju 87 Stuka Bruch, 01 (N)50785 | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back