eBay: North American B-25 Mitchell (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A good nose art image of 'Snow White II' per above.
And a movie with 7V showing the right side of the nose with the same nose-art - check @06:27:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Ec7eQHtpc
 
Yep that is her, good pick up. I will take some screenshots from that movie.
There is this photo you might know, from the 487thBS album:
7V Snow White II nose-2.jpg

This is different crew - not the same as on the previous photo (in front of the plane's left side). BTW the above movie shows clearly that this particular 7V was an unmodified B-25.
Cheers!
 
I did have this slightly better copy.
I don't have knowledge of an album for the 487th (or any other Sqns of the 340th). I checked the 57th BW site in case it was there but no luck.
Could you advise a source to download the album(s).
 

Attachments

  • 340 BG, 487th BS, 7V 'Snow White II' .jpg
    340 BG, 487th BS, 7V 'Snow White II' .jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 52
I did have this slightly better copy.
I don't have knowledge of an album for the 487th (or any other Sqns of the 340th). I checked the 57th BW site in case it was there but no luck.
Could you advise a source to download the album(s).
A couple of days ago I mentioned it in a different thread - check HERE.
The link to the album is there. There are 2 parts - just follow the link in the first page.
Cheers!
 
Last edited:
North American B-25C 41-12823 to reclamation at La Junta Jul 21,1 1945

1732618782547.jpeg


 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
:thumbright:
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
North American B-25D-15 41-30416 Phyllis and North American B-25D-10 41-30230
25th antisub squadron Florida 1943 see crews here

1733657191523.png


1733657379194.png


1733657347850.png


  1. B-25 bombers (7) Vintage WWII photos - 25th Anti Sub - Florida Squad. | eBay
  2. See eBay: North American B-25 Mitchell
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
12th BG 82nd BS Vikin's Vicious Virgin installing 75mm cannon in the field Micdrow Micdrow perhaps of intrest

North American B-25H-1 43-4208 12th BG 82nd BS Vikin's Vicious Virgin

View attachment 819207

Very cool, many thanks. Had not seen this one before.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back