eBay: Northrop A-17A

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Classic, clean-looking 1930's vintage light bomber. Always liked the A-17...and it wore some interesting warpaint (eg Iraqi markings in Douglas-build mode). Wish we could have a semi-decent 1/48 kit of this type.

I'd love to see an injection molded A-17. The panel lines in that resin kit look like they were done by the guy that that carved the trenches in the old Matchbox kits.

I see. I haven't seen any injection kit of the kite of the 1/48 scale. But there is another resin one... Geromy Models - Geromy BV

Last edited:
LEMB: 383 - Not airworthy on 10May1940, it was damaged and captured at Ypenburg during May 1940. It was seen on a barge after captured

Lemb: The last DB-8A photo was no doubt taken at the Douglas factory, and depicts most likely 386, considering the camouflage pattern. 386 was testflown 18th sept. 1939, had a crash the 20th. Next test flight was the 11th november, and the plane was transported off the 16th.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread