eBay Nose art (all nations) (2 Viewers)

1652093570025.png


 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice shots!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Not very clear, but they look like small boats (junks?) to me. I'd love to know more 'bout this one!

Cheers,



Dana
You may be on to something there, I was thinking the same thing after I posted the snyde bird strike comment.
 
It is definatly a Consolidated 4 engine Bomber but is it a B-24 or a Privateer? the triangular panel just aft of the nose art, the small window aft of that, and the just visible aft section of the fire extinguisher access panel say its a B-24. But the Japanese victory flags & the colors look more like a Navel Patrol color scheme.

I suspect it is a PB4Y version of the Liberator.
 
Last edited:
Good shots!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
1654446497330.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back