ENGINEER'S CONCEPTS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good post, trackend. I totally agree, disparaging anyone's service to their country is a no-no. I don't care if they were a cook or a sniper. There aren't any jobs that are unimportant in the service and anyone who did it deserves to be respected for that.

Sorry if i went off on a bit of a tangent guys.
Thats a bummer CC but I dare say you can live with the odd piss take if you couldn't you wouldnt have lasted ten seconds on here :)

What really annoys people is when they take the piss outta me and I just accept it and say "Yeah I know, So what?" :lol:

Good God man we are british!! it takes more than someone taking the piss to knock us down!! Waht's more we in Britian have a somewhat unique ability to take the piss out of ourselves and laugh!

Well I'm noted as a miserable sod I just put on a humorous facade in order to better transatlantic relations so bollocks to you all I'm off too bed.
Thinking of all those fancy words has given me a bonce ache.

Could be though, why the UK has declined so thoroughly... That and leaders who were too keen to get rid of the overseas colonies...

Speaking of overseas colonies I 'am from one of them and at the RCGC(Royal Calcutta Golf club) you find still find comments like "Topping old bean" , "ripping fellow" and the like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back