ENGINEER'S CONCEPTS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good post, trackend. I totally agree, disparaging anyone's service to their country is a no-no. I don't care if they were a cook or a sniper. There aren't any jobs that are unimportant in the service and anyone who did it deserves to be respected for that.

Sorry if i went off on a bit of a tangent guys.
Thats a bummer CC but I dare say you can live with the odd piss take if you couldn't you wouldnt have lasted ten seconds on here

Good God man we are british!! it takes more than someone taking the piss to knock us down!! Waht's more we in Britian have a somewhat unique ability to take the piss out of ourselves and laugh!

Well I'm noted as a miserable sod I just put on a humorous facade in order to better transatlantic relations so bollocks to you all I'm off too bed.
Thinking of all those fancy words has given me a bonce ache.

Could be though, why the UK has declined so thoroughly... That and leaders who were too keen to get rid of the overseas colonies...

Speaking of overseas colonies I 'am from one of them and at the RCGC(Royal Calcutta Golf club) you find still find comments like "Topping old bean" , "ripping fellow" and the like

Users who are viewing this thread