F-4E phantom manual upload

brewerjerry

Senior Airman
461
121
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Location
over the hill and far away
Hi All,
I know it is not ww2 but it is a nice manual and I do not recall having seen it here
And I must admitt to liking the aircraft ...... even if it is a jet.....
had to upload it as a rar file as pdf to big
Cheers
Jerry


source = turbobit


added extra files ............ same source.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Jerry
Many thanks for the F-4E manuals. I'm an old phantom phixer, having bent many a wrench on them for over ten years in the USAF as a Communication/Navigation systems technician. Got to work every type the USAF ever flew, (except the QF-4 target drone) the F-4C, F-4D, F-4E, F-4G and the RF-4C. It's probably my favorite aircraft of the many I worked on for over 20 years in the USAF, although it wasn't always a fun plane to fix. Again, thanks for the manuals and bringing back the memories.
Cheers
:occasion5:
Stan
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the pubs, Jerry. And thanks to Stan for keeping 'em flying.
 
Jerry
Thanks, I've been looking for a Recce manual. I sure hated working on that piece of crap radar (APQ-99), Texas Instruments should have stuck to making calculators! Oh well, in the boneyard now...
Best Regards
Stan
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back