F117 Shaba

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Back in May we went to Kalamazoo Museum along with a tank museum and Dayton. Both Kalamazoo and Dayton have been posted before by many people here including Dayton by me in the past so really never started a thread unless there is some interests and since the last one is mainly tanks not sure if any one would be interested. Any way Kalamazoo had a surprise there when we went. Meet Shaba, the F-117. Interesting note is that every F-117 made has a name. Usually on the bomb bay door internally along with nose art. Never new that.

DSC_0348.JPG
DSC_0354.JPG
DSC_0355.JPG
DSC_0356.JPG
DSC_0357.JPG
DSC_0359.JPG
DSC_0360.JPG
DSC_0369.JPG
DSC_0500.JPG
DSC_0504.JPG

Post those tanks. Please.

Jeff

Getting ready for bed as I work tonight but I can post some tomorrow. I will place a link here. Guessing the WWII general thread as not sure tanks go in Airplane museum LOL. Its really more than just tanks but has artillery, airplanes, naval guns and much more. Link to museum. You get a chance its a very nice museum.

Visit | Indiana Military Museum | Vincennes

If I get it right, the plane is signed by every single man who was assigned to this airplane, from Ground Crew to the pilots ...

Last edited:
If I get it right, the plane is signed by every single man who was assigned to this airplane, from Ground Crew to the pilots ...

I think so but not 100 percent.

Jeff link to the tanks is here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back