f16 vs f15 vs f18

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VA5124

Senior Airman
Apr 8, 2021
can some please explain how the f16 is faster than its twin enigine coutorparts

The F-16 is not faster than the F-15.

Also, there's a lot more to speed than the number of engines. Thrust-to-weight and airframe design seem obvious to me, and there's certainly other factors I'm ignorant of.

The F-16 is not faster than the F-15.

Also, there's a lot more to speed than the number of engines. Thrust-to-weight and airframe design seem obvious to me, and there's certainly other factors I'm ignorant of.
but i was told in a facebook group that it is faster than the f18 and i just wondered how

but i was told in a facebook group that it is faster than the f18 and i just wondered how
People in Facebook groups are rarely authorities on the subject.

However, I can introduce you to a real F-15 pilot who will give you any information you might need.

BiffF15 BiffF15 . would you be kind enough to enlighten our member here on some real-world stats regarding the Eagle, Falcon and Hornet?

can some please explain how the f16 is faster than its twin enigine coutorparts
It often gets down to questions of how fast at what altitude and most importantly for how long, afterburners use fuel at a fantastic rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back