Jul 11, 2008 #1 P p51flier Recruit 8 0 Joined Oct 25, 2007 Location Austria, Tirol removed I totally forgot some rights of others. I was someway blue eyed or just stupid. Sorry.
Jul 11, 2008 #2 eddie_brunette Senior Airman 560 3 Joined Oct 17, 2007 Location Nelspruit, Mpumalanga Thank you. IMHO The only REAL DOGFIGHTER of the US in WW2. Wonderful plane, IMO would have serve better in Korean war than the 51 edd
Thank you. IMHO The only REAL DOGFIGHTER of the US in WW2. Wonderful plane, IMO would have serve better in Korean war than the 51 edd
Jul 12, 2008 #3 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Very cool p51flier, many thanks you saved me alot of scanning time and yours is alot more complete then my copy. Thanks again.
Very cool p51flier, many thanks you saved me alot of scanning time and yours is alot more complete then my copy. Thanks again.
Jul 16, 2008 #4 ppopsie Senior Airman 461 9 Joined Nov 15, 2006 Location East end Thanks! Only I need is time to read all of the documents you posted.