F7U-3M Cutlass

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tonyb

Senior Airman
Apr 13, 2010
Melbourne
Does anyone have a colour pics of the cockpit of a F7U-3M Cutlass?
I have a 1/48 kit which has no paint guide for anything other than the main body.
Can anyone tell me which colour the wheel bays were?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!:)
Cheers,
Tony.

Hi Tonyb -- While I don't have any color pics of a Cutlass cockpit, there is one undergoing a restoration only about 20 minutes from my house. Here's a pic I took just a few months ago. If you're interested in any particular views or parts of the aircraft, let me know and I'll try to get some pics. I was planning to go back soon to the restoration center anyway.

Attachments

• Cutlass.jpg
    Cutlass.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Cool pic!
That would be awesome if you could get any good shots of the cockpit (you may have to grow about 20ft going on that pic!) and the wheel bays.
My kit is very basic so I hope to improve it in any way I can.My knowledge on Cutlasses is pretty much non-existant but I just like them for some reason.
Cheers,
Tony.

LOL! Yeah, that cockpit feels like it's about halfway to the ceiling! I'll see what I can do. You never know, maybe the staff will roll out a ladder if I ask nicely!

Whatever you can get will be extremely helpful mate ;)
Cheers,
Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back