Jun 9, 2004 #42 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 where do I come then??
Jun 9, 2004 #43 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England 3rd im afraid. or maybe even 4th, but ill give you the 3rd.
Jun 11, 2004 #44 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 but surely me and you come as a joint package??
Dec 24, 2004 #45 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Nah I thought we quit that business months ago?
Dec 24, 2004 #46 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Seeing how it was June 11th when he posted that reply, i would say its been longer than a couple months...
Seeing how it was June 11th when he posted that reply, i would say its been longer than a couple months...
Dec 24, 2004 #47 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 he's finding ways of spamming in dead topics bless 'im.................
Dec 25, 2004 #48 kiwimac Staff Sergeant 1,097 13 Joined Feb 22, 2004 Location Deepest Darkest NZ Website www.westcotthort.com How sad, spamming in dead topics. Deary, deary me. Kiwimac
Dec 26, 2004 #49 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 i know it's awfull isn't it...............
Dec 28, 2004 #50 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Im sorry I just wanted to make it to 8000 posts before Xmas day I acheived that, and will no longer spam.
Im sorry I just wanted to make it to 8000 posts before Xmas day I acheived that, and will no longer spam.