Fairey Firefly Performance - Sea Level vs at altitude.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay, one chart is there, two to go :)
Okay, hadn't read through the whole thread. I fixed it now and cleaned up the thread as half of the posts don't make sense now. I hope I didn't delete anything important, let me know if you are missing an essential post that I deleted by accident, DerAdlerIstGelandet DerAdlerIstGelandet or me can retrieve them if necessary. So you can find the images in the first post where C CORSNING metionse them, which would be post #12.

Problem here is that these were linked attachments from a PM. But a PM by nature is only readable to the participants of that PM thread and thus other forum members don't have the privileges to see them (Apart from yours truely and Wurger who can retrieve them from the backend). If you want to share content send to you by PM, the easiest way to do so is downloading them to your computer and then uploading them as new attachments in your new post.

Last edited:
Thank you Marcel for helping and all the information.
Thank you Tomo for trying to help.
Thank you everyone else who tried to help.
I downloaded the last two pages on to my desktop and am attempting to post them now...

Attachments

• Firefly1.JPG
    Firefly1.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 97
  • Firefly5.JPG
    Firefly5.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
Thank you Marcel for helping and all the information.
Thank you Tomo for trying to help.
Thank you everyone else who tried to help.
I downloaded the last two pages on to my desktop and am attempting to post them now...

Fantastic! Thanks.

Do you have TO run info for the Firefly F1A (Griffon 12)?

I have had several pictures that I took a few years ago at the Air Force Museum in Dayton,
Liberty Museum up by Marblehead and the Neil Armstrong Museum down just off of
Rt. 75 here in Ohio.
I had to move the pictures off of Photobucket a few years ago. If I can get them to post on
this site, I will open a new thread. Well, here goes....please let me know if you can view the
following photo.
Thank you, Jeff

Attachments

• 20150807_134145.jpg
    20150807_134145.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Back