Fiat CR.32 Spanish Civil War decals 1/48 => HELP !!!

le_steph40

Chief Master Sergeant
4,405
3,023
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Location
Montech
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello,
I just notice that there is a problem with the decals delivered in the box of Classis Airframes model kit.
Decals in the box
4107'.jpg


And decals I need (Special Hobby model kit decals)
48182'.JPG


I think I searched everywhere (Spare box, Printscale, Aeromaster, etc...) but impossible to find the good decals :oops:
Anybody to help me please ?
:)
 
Hello,
Maybe a solution for me... :rolleyes:
I found this decal sheet from PrintScale, 48002 (new edition I think) and I wonder if anyone could give me the height "h1" and "h2" please ? :rolleyes::)
4802.jpg


TIA
Stéph :)
 
Hello,
It's me again !!! And always for the same problem...!!! :p
It seems, that the decals I need are also in the Classic Airframes kit #414 :oops:
Nothing in your sparebox ? :)
 
I will check but there's a very low chance.
 
No luck here Steph.

You shouldn't need any fancy software to print these. Try taking a screen shot of the decal sheet you like, convert to a jpeg, open in Paint and adjust for the size you need using the "Resize" feature. Try this several times printing on plain paper until you get the result you want, then tape decal paper over the printed image, reload the same sheet of paper and print again. The pattern should now appear on the decal paper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back