Mar 9, 2021 #21 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,945 21,925 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I thought it was silly before but after seeing so many of these beautiful models I clearly see why. Especially those with "campaign weathering".
I thought it was silly before but after seeing so many of these beautiful models I clearly see why. Especially those with "campaign weathering".
Mar 9, 2021 #22 Bustedwing Tech Sergeant 1,843 1,774 Joined Dec 6, 2005 Location North Delta BC Nice build ! I usually just take the pics outside on a sheet of white MDF, of course that limits my picture taking to the 15 or 16 days we get sun here on the left coast !
Nice build ! I usually just take the pics outside on a sheet of white MDF, of course that limits my picture taking to the 15 or 16 days we get sun here on the left coast !